I'm back...for a while at least

It has been months since I last posted here, for several reasons that I will not go into. Because Christmas is getting nearer, I will be posting some Christmas recipes (mostly for cookies) in the weeks leading up to the holidays, and also bringing back to the top some (or all) of the Christmas recipes I have already posted.

The poll I posted about having ads on the site showed that most of my visitors do not object to the milder forms of online advertising, but in the end I decided that since I would not have full control over the kind of ads that would appear here, I am not going to have any ads at all.

Popular posts from this blog

Hangikjöt - Icelandic smoked lamb (instructions)

Harðfiskur – Icelandic hard (dried) fish

Baking-powder bread - Hveitibrauð með lyftidufti